seo cirebon How to Install and Setup by Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin Not too long ago, one of the elite developers of WordPress, Joost de Valk (@yoast), released his own version of a SEO plugin called WordPress SEO by Yoast. Joost calls it the most complete all in one SEO solution for your WordPress blog, and we have to agree that YES it is the most complete one. With tons of features and options, this plugin is not as simple as the famous “All in One SEO Pack“, but again it is certainly worth to upgrade to this one if you want a complete solution. In this article, we will show you how to install and setup WordPress SEO Plugin by Yoast and utilize all the awesome features that comes built-in.
First let’s take a look at the features this plugin has to offer:
- Post title and meta description meta box to change these on a per post basis.
- Taxonomy (tag, category & custom taxonomy) title and meta description support.
- Google search result snippet previews.
- Focus keyword testing.
- Meta Robots configuration:
- Easily add noodp, noydir meta tags.
- Easily noindex, or nofollow pages, taxonomies or entire archives.
- Improved canonical support, adding canonical to taxonomy archives, single posts and pages and the front page.
- RSS footer / header configuration.
- Permalink clean ups, while still allowing for, for instance, Google Custom Search.
- Breadcrumbs support, with configurable breadcrumbs titles.
- XML Sitemaps with:
- Configurable removal of post types and taxonomies
- Pages or posts that have been noindexed will not show in XML sitemap (but can if you want them too).
- XML News Sitemaps.
- .htaccess and robots.txt editor.
- Ability to verify Google Webmaster Tools, Yahoo Site Explorer, and Bing