mikrotik indonesia rackmount routerboard RB 1200 The new and affordable rackmount router.
It has ten individual gigabit Ethernet ports, five of them can be connected together in one 5-port switch group. RB1200 has a SODIMM slot with bundled 512MB of RAM, a beeper and a serial port.
It has no moving parts and it’s operation is completely silent, optional fan header is available. The RB1200 comes in a 1U aluminium rackmount case by online mikrotik indonesia
|Memory card type||microSD|
|Dimensions||1U case: 44 x 176 x 442 mm, 1200g. Board only: 365g|
- RackMount RouterBoard (RB1100 & RB1200) with 2 expansion slots. Expansion cards could be: mcpi-x for 3G with sim card reader, another is: 2 SFP slots, another is: 2 USB ports
- (Votes: 85) ADSL/ADSL2+/VDSL2 modem support on RB4xx/7xx board (maybe in the form of a mini-pci card? USB ?, or even better - port RouterOS to Broadcom BCM6368 Single chip xDSL router, RB750GD/R, or USB DSL Modem (like Zyxel 660RU or 630S) ) In RB250GS have one space for put USB port, if use this case in RB750GU and put any ADSL USB modem or 3G modem [EXCELLENT!!]
- (Votes: 39) Voltage monitor (meaning input POE voltage) + access via SNMP
- (Votes: 34) Temperature Monitoring (environment temp and CPU temp), be able to use it in scripting for reporting or decision making purpose + access via SNMP
- (Votes: 33) SFP slots for copper/fiber GBICs on the highend RB's (SFP slots could then be used for fiber to the home FTTH projects)
- (Votes: 20) Routerboard that support 802.16/e (WiMax) mini-PCI
- (Votes: 20) FULL 802.3af compatibility power over DATA LINES! (merged 5 votes from "New routerboard Like 433AH with 48V POE - 802.3AF - more support poe switch´s") & 802.3at (PoE+)
- (Votes: 18) Connectors that can be monitored with routeros e.g. (monitor open box or water on box, if is open or close with script send a email) (merged with i2c bus request, it's the same thing - 10/4/09 TB) (at least one i2c master port)